Saturday, December 18, 2010

What is that phantom "buzzzzz"?



Let's hope that the world cell phone companies are not keeping any potentially dangerous information on their producats away from us. I want to relate what's happened to me a few times even though I don't consider myself much of a cell phone user. Some of you might have experienced the same thing-although I hope not. On occasion, when I have not had my cell phone in my possesion, I've experienced a sort of "phantom" buzzz where I would normally carry my cell. For example, when I used to carry my belt-clip, I'd feel a vibrating or buzzing sensation around my hip area just as I would when I was carrying my cell phone. I don't know how to explain it. Maybe the cellular waves leave some form of imprint on your body which then pick up waves from other phones nearby. I just hope they don't come out all of a sudden and announce  "Oh, by the way, cell phones aren't really that safe". Who knows, maybe I just imagined it..... buzzzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment