Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Who knew: We have a Sony Repair Service Center ?

Found this post from some Seattle blog:


My brand new Sony camera has gone to Texas without me! It left yesterday via the U.S. Mail to The Sony Repair Service Center in Laredo. Nice town…we’ve been there! Although I wouldn’t want to be there this time of the year…yesterday it was 104 degrees! Almost right out of the box I encountered a memory card slot problem.

Very disappointing for a Sony Product. I really like my new camera and I'm hoping it doesn't have to be down in Texas for very long.

4 comments:

  1. pentax... nikon.. canon.. pero sony?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! Nambre, Sony no! Not that I even own a camera.

    ReplyDelete
  3. See, we do have something McAllen does not. Take that. Oye, y pa donde mando mi Polaroid. Ya no jala.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Esa se la mandas al Smithonian Institute repair shop.

    ReplyDelete